The principal directors and shareholders are John and Kaye Baldock.
We are members of the Fencing Contractors Association of New Zealand (FCANZ) www.fencingcontractors.co.nz
An accredited fencing contractor has completed their National Certificate in fencing, has a health and safety policy, employment contracts, public liability insurance and has been in business for more than three years.
We understand how important it is to have a quality fence that will stand the test of time and keep your livestock safe and contained.
John Baldock Fencing Ltd take pride in their work to ensure that all projects and contracts are completed to the correct quality standard. All work is completed to the highest of quality.
We have a Revolution Telescopic 180 degree Rammer along with a John Deere 6110 4x4 Tractor - (80hp). The rammer can go places that other rammers cannot reach - see what it has to offer:
- This rammer is fully hydraulic
- Has 180 degree radius subframe with 600mm sideshift
- The radius subframe can be lifted upwards or downwards to reach up and down banks or across drains
- The mast is fully hydraulic
- The Telescopic Mast can be used at any point around the 180 degree subframe
- Telescopic Mast can be used while at any height to drive posts
- It has an extended height of 5.4m
- Can drive up to 4.2m poles
- It can drive posts into ground level
- The Telescopic Mast can pull out posts and strainers - this is a standard feature
- The Mast can be used to lift green strainers and poles
- It is excellent on retaining walls and stock yards
- Can drive up to 6 posts without having to move the tractor
- Has a 3.1m reach out back of the tractor
- Has one operator only, no need for tractor operator. Only need to get off the tractor once to drive posts
- It has been developed for hill country work, very adapt on hill work and safer to use than a traditional sidemount design. Can use Telescopic mast out back or swing around to post.
For further information visit their web page: www.revolutionpostdrivers.co.nz